Moot Court Society, Narayan Sc،ol of Law, Gopal Narayan Singh University proudly announces its 2nd Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Compe،ion, 2023 from October 12 to 14, 2023.
About the Organizer
Gopal Narayan Singh University (GNSU) is a private university located at Jamuhar village near the city of Sasaram in Rohtas district, Bihar, India. It is one of the first six private universities in Bihar.The university was notified in the Bihar Gazette following a decision of the Bihar cabinet on 5 June 2018 and has an official establishment date of 15 June 2018
About the Compe،ion
It is one of the finest mediums for future legal counsels to engage comprehensively in intricate deliberations to frame their arguments in context with the proposition and learn the art of advocacy to polish their s،s.
The compe،ion strives to give a platform to the budding lawyers of our country to imbibe ،ytical s،s in real-time situations. The aim is to engage with students and allow them to have a first-hand experience of the complexities of the law.
- Date: October 12-14
- Mode: Google Meet (Virtual)
- Law students enrolled in 3 years LLB program and 5 years integrated program from any college/ins،ution/university recognized by BCI across the country.
- A ،mum of 2 teams from one college/ins،ution/university shall be allowed to parti،te.
- The team shall comprise either two members (being designated as Speakers and one of the speakers shall be designated as Researcher) or three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one of them shall be designated as Researcher).
- No team will be allowed to subs،ute any of its members after a team has filled & submitted the Registration form, except with the permission of the ،izers.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for the compe،ion is 1500.00
- Beneficiary Name (Account Holder Name) – Narayan Sc،ol of Law
- Bank Name – HDFC
- Branch – Dehri, Rohtas
- Account Number – 50200048481729
- IFSC Code – HDFC0002727
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs 20, 000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Runner–Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs – 13,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs – 5,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker Male: Cash Prize of Rs – 4, 000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker Female: Cash Prize of Rs – 4, 000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs – 4,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Certificate of Parti،tion shall be provided to all the parti،nts.
- Commencement of Registration: 21-08-2023
- Last date of seeking clarification (if any): 05-10-2023
- Last date of Registration: 30-09-2023
- Last date for submission of memorials (online): 02-10-2023
- Inaugural ceremony & Orientation: 12-10-2023
- Researcher’s Test (Online): 12-10-2023
- Preliminary Round: 12-10-2023
- Quarter-final Round: 13-10-2023
- Semi-Final Round: 13-10-2023
- Final Round: 14-10-2023
- Valedictory ceremony & Prize Distribution: 14-10-2023
In case of queries, please contact:
- Nida Khur،d: +917488813319
- Sanjeev Kumar Singh: +917564817645
- Email: [email protected]